dissabte, 17 de novembre del 2007

My Presentation


Hello, my name is Tània.I was born in Girona seventeen years ago in tweenty six of august.I'm repeating first of high school.
Phsically I'm short and slim. I've got brown and green eyes, wavy
chest-nut brown hair and I bring glasses.
Normally I wear a jeans with t-shirts and a jumper but sometimes I wear skirts and high-heeled shoes.


I like going out with my friends, going to parties, going to the cinema, etc.

My friends describe me as a cheerful, funny, very active because I like doing many things also say that I'm friendly and sociable.

In my free time I play basketball with my team.I play basketball with Salt but I started top paly basketball with Bescano, my village.

5 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

jajajaja
hello tania i am MR.Gery, i'm the first a "comentarte" x'D i think that your blog is very nice. i make my bolg early. when i do my blog, i want one coment "teu" xD my english is a strange but it's god!
bye bye
i love youu

lidia ha dit...

Tània!
I can't read your blog. But I have seen an envelope with my name and adress. Please, cancel it!

Sara Sabaté ha dit...

hi Tània^^

how are you?¿
jeje

I love you =D

you are crazy xDDD =D

see you in the training to the basket.

bye!!

kiss

nORA. ha dit...

Pixurry I LOVE YOU =)

Anònim ha dit...

jajajaj
Tania you are very bautifull when you are a child XD
see you tomorrow
I love the one picture

Pectol & guirigoing